Vermont Alcohol & Drug Information Clearinghouse: Links to Other Resources
ADAP has identified the following list of vendors as good sources of materials that are authoritative, current and have a "polished" professional appearance. You can place large orders of materials directly from any of these organizations.
To access the Vermont Alcohol and Drug information Clearinghouse, go to http://www.vadic.org/.
- National Clearinghouse for Alcohol & Drug Information (NCADI)
- Government publications from the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration:
- the Center for Substance Abuse Prevention (CSAP), and
- the Center for Substance Abuse Treatment (CSAT).
- National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA)
- Government publications - Drug Abuse (other than alcohol)
- National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism (NIAAA)
- Government publications - Specific to Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism
- Do It Now Foundation
- These publications are available online as PDF files.
- Join Together (Select "Resources")
- Part of the Boston University School of Public Health
Lots of good information and resources.
- Channing L. Bete Co., Inc.
- Pamphlets, curricula, etc..
- Community Anti-Drug Coalitions of America (CADCA)
- Direct link to publications
- FACE Project
- Banners, Billboards, Bookmarks, Brochures, Camera-Ready Art, CSA's & PSA's, Mirror Clings, Posters, Refrigerator Magnets, Slide Programs, T-Shirts, Table Tents, Videos, Warning Labels
- Hazelden Foundation
- Click on "Resources" and/or "Bookstore"
Books, videos, curricula, etc.
- Search Institute
- Books, videos, posters, and other resources in support of the Search Institute's 40 developmental assets.
- Syndistar, Inc.
- Direct link to AOD materials
- Return to Top