Underage Drinking in Vermont - Getting Help

Learn more about what to do if you know or suspect that your child is drinking. Get more information about support groups and services around Vermont — including state coalitions working to build awareness of the problem of underage drinking.

I Think My Child is Drinking

If you’ve seen warning signs and think your child may be using alcohol, there are some immediate steps you can take, and people you can go to for help.

I Know My Child is Drinking

If you’ve seen evidence of your child drinking or caught them using alcohol, read this section for advice about what to do, including links to groups and health professionals ready to help.


Learn about Vermont’s substance abuse prevention coalitions and find the coalition most convenient for you.Vermont 2-1-1

Parent Up