If you are in immediate danger - Dial 911Helplines:
- Domestic Violence: 800-228-7395
- Sexual Violence and Rape: 800-489-7273
- Child Abuse: 800-649-5285
- Teen Dating Abuse: 866-331-9474
- Adult Protective Services: 800-564-1612
RU12? Community Center’s SafeSpace
For Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, or Transgender specific services.
- SafeSpace Support Line: 802-863-0003 or 866-869-7341
Victim advocates are available to answer your call during Support Line hours: Monday through Thursday 9am-6pm and Friday 9am-2pm
Vermont Department For Children and Families
Child Maltreatment - Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Parent’s Stress Line
Call 1-800-CHILDREN (1-800-244-5373), during business hours, for information, education, and referral
Dial 2-1-1 for help connecting to government programs, emergency resources, community-based organizations, and support groups—24 hours a day, 7 days a week. It's a local call from anywhere in Vermont.
Information from Centers for Disease Control and Prevention