|Perfect Oatmeal (serves 2)
- 2 ¼ cups water
- 1 cup regular rolled oats
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ¼ cup raisins
- ¼ cup chopped walnuts (or almonds)
- ½ tsp molasses or honey
- Combine the water and salt in a small saucepan and turn the heat to high.
- When the water boils, turn the heat to low, add oatmeal, and cook, stirring, until the water is absorbed, about 5 minutes.
- Add cinnamon, raisins, and walnuts, stir, cover the pan and turn off heat.
- Let set for 5 minutes.
|Nutrition info for
Calories 386, Protein 10g, Carbohydrate 57g, Total Fat 13g, Saturated Fat 1.5g, Cholesterol 0, Sodium 14mg