|Stir Fried Vegetables
(Serves 4, 1 cup per serving)
- 2 Tbsp olive or canola oil
- 4 carrots, peeled and cut in thin diagonal slices
- 2 stalks celery, cut in thin diagonal slices
- 14 ½ ounce can low sodium chicken or vegetable broth
- 2 cups broccoli, frozen or fresh
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- 2 Tbsp cornstarch
- 2 Tbsp cold water
- Heat oil in skillet on medium high heat.
- Add broccoli, carrots, celery, and any other vegetables you would like to use.
- Add chicken or vegetable broth and garlic powder. Cook until vegetables are tender-crisp.
- Mix cornstarch with cold water. Add to skillet and stir until sauce thickens slightly. Serve immediately.
|Nutrition info for
Calories 130, Protein 4g, Carbohydrate 15g, Total Fat 7g, Saturated Fat 0.5g,
Cholesterol 0, Sodium 310mg