|Chicken and Apple Wrap (serves 6)
- 2 ½ Tbsp. non-fat plain yogurt
- 1 ¼ cups natural apple sauce
- 1 cup red or green peppers, chopped
- 1 ½ cups cooked plain rice
- 2 ¼ cups diced apples
- 2 Tbsp. green onion, chopped
- 6 flour tortillas
- 12 oz. grilled chicken breast, sliced (can also use frozen chicken strips, thawed and heated)
- 1 ½ cups low-fat cheddar cheese, shredded
- To make sauce: Combine yogurt and applesauce; cover and refrigerate until needed.
- For filling: Combine cooked rice (per instructions on package), peppers, apples, and green onions. Cover and refrigerate until needed.
- For each serving: Spread one side of tortilla with 2 ½ oz. of rice mix, top with 2 oz. of chicken, 2 oz. of sauce and 1 oz. of cheese. Roll tightly; microwave on high for 1 ½ minutes. Serve warm.
- This is a great way to use up leftover chicken.
|Nutrition info per serving:
Calories 378, Protein 29g, Carbohydrate 47g, Total Fat 8g, Saturated Fat 3g,
Cholesterol 54mg, Sodium 364 mg