Pancakes (30 min) yields 8, 4-inch
- 3/4 cup all-purpose
- 1/2 cup whole
- 2 1/4 tsp baking
powder (use low-sodium baking powder if on low-sodium diet)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 egg
- 1 1/4 cup skim
vegetable cooking spray
1. Combine flour, baking powder and salt in mixing bowl.
2. Beat together egg and milk an stir into flour mixture to form lumpy
3. Spray nonstick cooking spray and heat over medium heat.
4. Drop by spoonfuls to make 4-inch pancakes.
5. Reduce heat to low and cook until bubbles begin to form on cakes.
6. Turn and cook on other side until golden brown.
|Nutrition info for
2 4-inch pancakes:
Calories: 180 • Total Fat: 6 g • Saturated
Fat: 1 g • Cholesterol: 30 mg
Carbohydrates: 28 g • Fiber: 2 g • Sodium: 540 mg