Vermont Immunization Registry - IMR
We invite you to join our efforts to help health care providers across the state provide immunization coverage for Vermonters, and to make access to immunization documentation more efficient.
Vermont Immunization Registry Team
Log On to the Registry
Browser compatibility: Access to the Immunization Registry requires Internet Explorer v.6.0-11 or Mozilla Firefox. At this time, other browsers including Google Chrome and Safari are not supported.
Problems logging in? Check our Browser Support Page.
New and archived news, how-to tips, and important information updates for IMR users. See All IMR Spotlight Updates
- HPV Vaccine Data Brief - 11/2014
- Entering Influenza Immunizations - 09/2014
- Updates to the IMR and Quick User Guide
Updates include new practice level reports, and new ways of managing your patient list and entering vaccines. Visit User Support Materials for more information on what the registry can do for you.
- How to Use the Patient Status Variable
- Using TDap Not-Up-to-Date Report
- Have You Made the Right Connections for HL7 Data Exchange?
- Patient Searching Information