Vermont Immunization Registry - IMR
We invite you to join our efforts to help health care providers across the state provide immunization coverage for Vermonters, and to make access to immunization documentation more efficient.
Vermont Immunization Registry Team
Log On to the Registry
*** IMPORTANT: Before you log-in see New Log-in Information below ***
- Immunization Registry Data Brief: Completeness and Accuracy
- Entering Influenza Immunizations - 2015-2016 flu season
*** Important New Log-in information
- Before you can log-in you must update your internet browser's pop-up blocker settings
- Reenter your log-in credentials.
- If you saved your registry log-in credentials (username and password), or set them as autofill, you MUST reenter them.
- If you can not remember your credentials, contact us at 1-888-688-4667 or email IMR@vermont.gov.
Browser compatibility: Access to the Immunization Registry requires Internet Explorer v.6.0-11 or Mozilla Firefox. At this time, other browsers including Google Chrome and Safari are not supported.
Problems logging in? Check our Browser Support Page.
About the Vermont Immunization Registry
The Vermont Immunization Registry is a confidential, population-based, computerized database that contains a record of immunization doses administered by participating providers to persons residing within a given geopolitical area.
At the point of clinical care, a registry can provide consolidated immunization histories for use by a provider in determining appropriate client vaccinations. At the population level, a registry provides aggregate data on vaccinations for use in surveillance and program operations, and in guiding public health action with the goals of improving vaccination rates and reducing vaccine-preventable disease.