A listing of Emergency Medical Service personnel authorized to administer vaccinations at specific clinics. This list is regularly updated.
EMS personnel who submit an application without a specific clinic date or location are placed on a "Ready Reserve" list. That list is available to Health Department District Office staff who may contact applicants as needed.
Program Information & Documents
- Findings & Order - Temporary authorization to qualified EMT-I and EMT-P personnel to administer H1N1 and seasonal flu vaccine
- Program Information - for EMS Personnel - Program overview and frequently asked questions.
- Training Manual - H1N1 Clinic Immunization for Vaccinators - This training is designed to be self-study and to augment skills already learned during the EMS provider's course of study, as well as cover aspects particular to vaccinations. The training takes approximately 40 minutes to complete.
- Application and Instructions - for EMT-Intermediate-03 & Paramedic Vaccinators - Please read the instructions thoroughly when submitting vaccinator application(s).
EMS Emergency Rule
- EMS Emergency Rule 8.8 - for EMT-Intermediate-03s and Paramedics to serve as EMS vaccinators
- Vermont EMS Rules
- Vermont EMS Statute (24 V.S.A.)
Email: Vermont EMS
Phone: 802-863-7310, or 1-800-244-0911 (toll free within Vermont)