- Immunization Schedules
- VFC & VFA Vaccine Accountability and Order Form
- Documents & Forms for Practices
- Vermont Immunization Manual
- Vaccine Resources, Law and Regulations
- Vaccinate Vermont Newsletter
- Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS)
- More Resources
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- For Children Age 0 through 18 Years
- Catch-up Schedule
- Adult Schedule by Vaccine and Age Group
- Recommended Vaccinations Indicated for Adults Based on Medical and Other Indications
- Adult Contraindications and Precautions
- To enroll in both Vaccines for Children and Vaccines for Adults:
- To enroll in the Vaccine for Adults program only:
- Provider Office Materials Request Form
- Vaccine Administration Record - [ Adults ] [ Children ]
Important Information about Immunization Law and Regulations
- Frequently Asked Questions about changes made to the Vermont Immunization Law as outlined in Act 157.
- Immunization Rules for attendance in child care and school.
- Only a health care practitioner licensed to practice in Vermont and authorized to prescribe vaccines may sign the provisional admittance and medical exemption forms.
- HPV Vaccine (Human Papillomavirus)
- Pneumococcal vaccine flow sheet - Adults
- National Immunization Survey
- Vaccine Information Statements
- Pink Book: Epidemiology and Prevention of Vaccine-Preventable Diseases (12th Edition)
2016-17 Pediatric Influenza Bulletin; 2016-17 Pediatric Flu Vaccines provided by the Health Department; Flu Vaccine Administration Information; Entering Influenza Immunizations into the Immunization Registry; Immunization Registry updates; Highlights from the NIS-Teen Survey.
2016 Vermont Immunization Champion; 2015-16 School Immunization Report; AFIX: Assessment, Feedback, Incentives and Exchange – Support to improve immunization rates; Vermont Vaccine Inventory Management System – Under Construction; Tdap Vaccine Refresher; VFC Program Changes; How “Good” is the Data in the Vermont Immunization Registry?
What Does it Mean to have a Religious Exemption?, VFA Program Eligability Change, Immunization Program Changes for 2016, VDH Wins Two Immunization Coverage Awards from CDC, Increase in Zoster Vaccination Rates, HPV Coverage in Vermont Teens 13-17 Years: Progress!
Changes in 2015 Immunization Legislation - Act 37; 2015 Vermont Immunization and Infectious Disease Conference; HPV Vaccine Uptake from NIS-Teen Data, Pneumococcal Conjugate Vaccine Changes; Highlights from the 2014-2015 Child Care Report; Meningococcal B Vaccine.
- Flu Insert: 2015-2016 Pediatric Influenza Bulletin.
HPV9 — What you need to know; New Vaccine Error Reporting System; It’s Ok to Ask Update; VFC/VFA Staffing; 2015 VT IZ Champion Jill Read; IMR Notice; Data Logger and Temp Updates.
Immunization rates for Vermont children: 2013 National Immunization Survey, Vaccine storage and handling update, Site visit summary, Flu update December 29, 2014, The future of vaccine inventory and ordering, PCV13 Update,
Vaccine Safety Review in the Journal Pediatrics, CDC Releases 2013 NIS-Teen Data, Highlights from the Child Care Immunization Report, Vermont Vaccine Purchasing Program, Vaccine Storage and Handling Best Practices, Hepatitis A Vaccine Schedule, Two Doses, Six Months Apart.
- Flu Insert: 2014-2015 Pediatric Influenza Bulletin.
Pertussis Vaccine Effectiveness Evaluation, New VFC Storage and Handling Training "You Call the Shots" available online July 2014, How Parents Make Vaccine Decisions, Site Visits, Data Logger Update, Immunization Registry and HL7 Messaging.
- December 2013
- September 2013 / Flu Insert
- June 2013 / Insert
- January 2013
- August 2012
- March 2012
- December 2011
- September 2011
- June 2011
- March 2011 / Insert - Vermont Adult Recommended Schedule
- Full Archive
- American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP)
- American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP)
- American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG)
- CDC Travel Information
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia Vaccine Information Center
- Immunization Action Coalition
- Immunization Education & Training for Healthcare Providers
- Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report
- Vaccines & Immunization Information for Health Care Professionals