The website has been updated to reflect changes made to the Vermont Immunization Law as outlined in Act 157. See the Frequently Asked Questions.
Immunization regulations for attendance in child care and school. Eff. 1/1/2013.
Only a health care practitioner licensed to practice in Vermont and authorized to prescribe vaccines may sign the provisional admittance and medical exemption forms (In accordance with Vermont State Statute).
- Immunization Schedules
- VFC & VFA Vaccine Accountability and Order Form
- Documents & Forms for Practices
- Vermont Immunization Manual
- Provider to Parent Information
- Vaccine Information
- Vaccinate Vermont Newsletter
- Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS)
- More Resources
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- For Children Age 0 through 18 Years
- Catch-up Schedule
- Adult Schedule by Vaccine and Age Group
- Recommended Vaccinations Indicated for Adults Based on Medical and Other Indications
- Adult Contraindications and Precautions
- To enroll in both Vaccines for Children and Vaccines for Adults:
- To enroll in the Vaccine for Adults program only:
- Provider Office Materials Request Form
- Vaccine Administration Record - [ Adults ] [ Children ]
- HPV Vaccine (Human Papillomavirus)
- Pneumococcal vaccine flow sheet - Adults
- National Immunization Survey
- Vaccine Information Statements
- Pink Book: Epidemiology and Prevention of Vaccine-Preventable Diseases (12th Edition)
Changes in 2015 Immunization Legislation - Act 37; 2015 Vermont Immunization and Infectious Disease Conference; HPV Vaccine Uptake from NIS-Teen Data, Pneumococcal Conjugate Vaccine Changes; Highlights from the 2014-2015 Child Care Report; Meningococcal B Vaccine.
- Flu Insert: 2015-2016 Pediatric Influenza Bulletin.
HPV9 — What you need to know; New Vaccine Error Reporting System; It’s Ok to Ask Update; VFC/VFA Staffing; 2015 VT IZ Champion Jill Read; IMR Notice; Data Logger and Temp Updates.
Immunization rates for Vermont children: 2013 National Immunization Survey, Vaccine storage and handling update, Site visit summary, Flu update December 29, 2014, The future of vaccine inventory and ordering, PCV13 Update,
Vaccine Safety Review in the Journal Pediatrics, CDC Releases 2013 NIS-Teen Data, Highlights from the Child Care Immunization Report, Vermont Vaccine Purchasing Program, Vaccine Storage and Handling Best Practices, Hepatitis A Vaccine Schedule, Two Doses, Six Months Apart.
- Flu Insert: 2014-2015 Pediatric Influenza Bulletin.
Pertussis Vaccine Effectiveness Evaluation, New VFC Storage and Handling Training "You Call the Shots" available online July 2014, How Parents Make Vaccine Decisions, Site Visits, Data Logger Update, Immunization Registry and HL7 Messaging.
2011 Quebec Measles Outbreak: Lessons Learned, 2-dose Varicella Vaccination Improves Protection, Response to Polio in Syria, It's Ok to Ask Immunization Campaign Update, Health Children at Risk for Influenza-Related Death, 5 Simple Tips for Data Logger Use, Patient Management and the Immunization Registry.
Teen Vaccination -- health care providers are making a difference, Infectious disease conference October 18-19, 2013, Who to call in the Immunization Program when you have questions, Pentacel vaccine supply shortage continues, Pediarix is now available, Child care provider access to the Immunization Registry, BRFSS update on adult immunizations, Meaningful use and the VT Immunization Registry.
- Flu Insert - 2013 Pediatric Influenza Bulletin
Vaccine storage and handling, Data loggers -- Most common questions, Who to call for what -- the Immunization Program Team, VFC/VFA Online Reenrollment, Pentacel and Pediarix shortages, It's Ok to Ask Immunization Campaign, 2012-2013 school data.
- Insert - Immunization Registry: How to use the vaccines due by practice report.
Hepatitis B Vaccine Schedule, Tdap for Every Pregnancy, IMR-Use the Immunization Registry to identify 13-17 year olds who have not yet received Tdap, Ask the Experts: Vaccines Eempt from 28 Day Rule, VTrckS -- the 5 Most Common Questions, In Brief -- Pertussis in Vermont, It's Ok To Ask -- A Public Education Campaign
VTrckS: What to Expect; Pneumococcal Disease Prevention in Adults; Ask the Experts about Rotavirus Vaccines; Safe Vaccine Storage; Changes in Immunization Law (Act 157); IMR Update
Vaccine Accountability; Registry Update; Ask the Experts; Legislative Update; Immunize Health Care Personnel; In Brief: VTrckS; Vermont's Perinatal Hepatitis B Program
Invasive Pneumococcal Disease and PCV13; Ask the Experts; Flu vaccine; IMR Update; Vaccine S&H; HPV vaccine
VT Immunization Law; Varicella Storage & Handling; Zoster Vaccine Update; HL7 Messaging; Ask The Experts; In Brief: Measles; 2010 National Immunization Survey
Zoster Vaccine Update; Perinatal Hep B; HPV for males; Registry Update; Ask The Experts; In Brief; School Rates
MMR and Autism; Purchasing Pool; VIS; Registry Update; Ask The Experts; In Brief; Excellence Award.
Earlier Issues: Vaccinate Vermont Newsletter Archive
- American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP)
- American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP)
- American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG)
- CDC Travel Information
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia Vaccine Information Center
- Immunization Action Coalition
- Immunization Education & Training for Healthcare Providers
- Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report
- Vaccines & Immunization Information for Health Care Professionals