- HIV/AIDS HOTLINE
- HIV/AIDS Resource Guide
- For Providers: HIV Counseling & Voluntary Testing for Pregnant Women
- 800-882-AIDS (800-882-2437) From within Vermont
- 802-863-7245 From anywhere
Answered weekdays (except holidays), 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
An easy to use guide to HIV/AIDS resources in Vermont, organized by county. The resource guide includes information about HIV prevention, counseling, testing, and referral programs, as well as services for people living with HIV/AIDS.
- Guidelines for Universal HIV Counseling and Voluntary HIV Testing
These guidelines for health care providers were developed by the Health Department in consultation with a panel of Vermont leaders in obstetrics and HIV treatment.
- Summary and Reference Table
- Provider Flow Chart
- Display Poster: HIV Testing for Pregnant Women - 4 MB
Developed by the Health Department, this poster promotes testing among pregnant women and women considering pregnancy.
- HIV Testing in Healthcare Settings
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention HIV Testing Web site.