Civil Union Certificate Order Form
To order a civil union certificate:
Please use the application below to order a civil union certificate from the Department of Health for civil unions that occurred January 1, 2009 or LATER. For civil unions that occurred BEFORE January 1, 2009, please click on the following link to the be transferred to and place your certificate order with the Vermont State Archives and Records Administration (VSARA).
- Complete and print the application below.
- Sign and date the application.
- Make check or money order payable to "Vermont Department of Health"
- The fee for certified copies is $10.00 per copy..
- Return the application with your check or money order to the address below. Do NOT mail cash.
Vermont Department of Health
P.O. Box 70
Burlington, VT 05402-0070
For more information visit: Obtaining Vital Records