Civil Union Certificate Order Form
Civil Union certificates are available from the Department of Health only for civil unions which occurred within the past five years. After five years, the records are transferred to the Vermont State Archives and Records Administration (VSARA).
To order a civil union certificate from the Department of Health:
- Complete and print the application below.
- Sign and date the application.
- Make check or money order payable to "Vermont Department of Health"
- The fee for certified copies is $10.00 per copy..
- Return the application with your check or money order to the address below. Do NOT mail cash.
Vermont Department of Health
P.O. Box 70
Burlington, VT 05402-0070
For more information visit: Obtaining Vital Records