Marriage Certificate Order Form
Marriage certificates are available from the Department of Health or the State Archives and Records Administration, depending on how long ago the marriage occurred.
- Older records - More than five (5) years
Contact the Vermont State Archives and Records Administration (VSARA)
- New records - Last five (5) years
Order the marriage certificate from the Department of Health
For more information visit: Obtaining Vital Records Home
Department of Health Vital Records Order
- Complete and print the application below.
- Sign and date the application.
- Make check or money order payable to "Vermont Department of Health".
- The fee for certified copies is $10.00 per copy.
- Return the application with your check or money order to the address below. Do NOT mail cash.
Vermont Department of Health
P.O. Box 70
Burlington, VT 05402-0070