VPMS for Health Care Providers & Pharmacists
*** Important Information for all VPMS Users ***
- New Uploading System launched August 31, 2015
- Delegates and Board of Medical Practice Prescribers: Online registration now available
- Office of Professional Regulations Prescribers and Pharmacists, Residents and Fellows: Online registration coming soon
The Vermont Prescription Monitoring System helps track the prescribing and dispensing of controlled substances — those drugs most likely to lead to abuse, addiction or patient harm if they are not used properly.
Vermont Licensed Providers and Pharmacists must register to use the VPMS.
Only health care providers, prescribers, and pharmacies licensed by the State of Vermont, and the US Drug Enforcement Agency, and registered with VPMS may access information in the database.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- VPMS Data Collection Manual
- Memo to Prescribers of Controlled Substances: Policy on Analysis of Opioid Prescribing Patterns 11/18/2015
- More Resources
For technical support, including help with system access, or forgotten passwords:
For providers with Apple Computers: Call: 800-511-MACS (6227)
All Other VPMS Questions:
Vermont Prescription Monitoring System
Vermont Department of Health
108 Cherry Street, PO Box 70
Burlington VT 05402-0070
Tel: (802) 652-4147
Fax: (802) 652-2019
Page updated 11/18/2015