VPMS for Health Care Providers & Pharmacists
*** Important Information for all VPMS Users ***
- All Users: Online registration now available
- New Uploading System launched August 31, 2015
The Vermont Prescription Monitoring System helps track the prescribing and dispensing of controlled substances — those drugs most likely to lead to abuse, addiction or patient harm if they are not used properly.
Vermont Licensed Providers and Pharmacists must register to use the VPMS.
Only health care providers, prescribers, and pharmacies licensed by the State of Vermont, and the US Drug Enforcement Agency, and registered with VPMS may access information in the database.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- VPMS Data Collection Manual
- Memo to Prescribers of Controlled Substances: Policy on Analysis of Opioid Prescribing Patterns 11/18/2015
- More Resources
For technical support, including help with system access, or forgotten passwords:
All Other VPMS Questions:
Vermont Prescription Monitoring System
Vermont Department of Health
108 Cherry Street, PO Box 70
Burlington VT 05402-0070
Tel: (802) 652-4147
Fax: (802) 652-2019
Page updated 01/07/2016