Vermont community hospitals are required to report charges for high volume health care services. The reporting of valid, reliable, useful, and efficient information is an important tool for helping consumers make informed decisions about their healthcare.
Previous years' data: Report Card Archive.
Charges and counts for the top 20 inpatient diagnoses.
Charges and counts for the top 20 outpatient surgical procedures.
Physician and Hospital Pricing: Common Outpatient Procedures and Visits
Based upon Gross Charges and Common Procedural Terminology (CPT®) codes. CPT codes are defined as “a listing of descriptive terms and identifying codes for reporting medical services and procedures performed by physicians”.
- Table 3A: Physician Services, Office Visits and Consultations
- Table 3B: Laboratory Services
- Table 3C: Cardiology Services
- Table 3D: Emergency Services
- Table 3E: Radiology Services, CT
- Table 3F: Radiology Services, MRI
- Table 3G: Radiology Services, X-Ray
- Table 3H: Radiology Services, Mammogram
- Table 3I: Other
Budget and Financial Data
Hospital finance, workforce, patient admission and visit information.
- Table 4: Budget and Financial Information, Actual 2013
- Table 5: Budget and Financial Information, Actual 2014
- Table 6: Budget and Financial Information, Budget 2015
Cost Shift Information
Based upon amounts charged to private payers relative to the shortfall in payments from public payers.
Financial Health Benchmarks and Indicators
Cash and revenue, and productivity and cost indicators of hospital financial health, including the hospital’s ability to pay its bills, and how much it costs to run the hospital.
- Table 8: Financial Health Benchmarks & Indicators, Actual 2013
- Table 9: Financial Health Benchmarks & Indicators, Actual 2014
- Table 10: Financial Health Benchmarks & Indicators, Budget 2015
Hospital Capital Indicators
Capital indicators of hospital’s financial health, including the hospital's ability to pay its bills, and how much it costs to run the hospital.
- Table 11: Hospital Capital Indicators, Actual 2013
- Table 12: Hospital Capital Indicators, Actual 2014
- Table 13: Hospital Capital Indicators, Budget 2015
Hospital Capital Investments
Hospital capital spending plans for the next four years.
documents are PDF format unless otherwise noted.