The nurse staffing measure represents nursing care hours per patient day, which refers to the number of nursing care hours relative to the patient workload.
This measure was developed by the American Nurses Association for the National Database of Nursing Quality Indicators.
Previous years' data: Report Card Archive.
Learn more: Understanding nursing care hours per patient day
View Hospital Nurse Staffing Data:
- Brattleboro Memorial Hospital
- Central Vermont Medical Center
- Copley Hospital
- Gifford Medical Center
- Grace Cottage Hospital
- Mt. Ascutney Hospital and Health Center
- North Country Hospital
- Northeastern Vermont Regional Hospital
- Northwestern Medical Center
- Porter Hospital
- Rutland Regional Medical Center
- Southwestern Vermont Medical Center
- Springfield Hospital
- University of Vermont Medical Center