The Tobacco Control Program thanks Vermont's health professionals for their work to help educate Vermonters about tobacco use, prevention, and cessation. In addition to speaking to youth and parents about the dangers of smoking, health professional are instrumental in referring smokers to quitting resources around the state.
Vermont Quit Network - Fax Referral
Use this Fax Referral Form to refer smokers to the Vermont Quit Network's phone and in-person coaching. The smoker will receive a call within 24 hours to arrange their coaching at a time that is convenient for them.
Multiple copies are available upon request.
Fact Sheets and Reports
- Asthma, Smoking, and Lung Health
- Diabetes, Smoking, and Your Heart
- E-Cigarettes (Electronic Cigarettes)
- General Health and Smoking
- Heart Health and Smoking
- Women's Health and Smoking
Reports from the Office of the U.S. Surgeon General
- How Tobacco Smoke Causes Disease
- Women and Smoking
- Health Consequences of Involuntary Exposure to Tobacco Smoke
- Office of the Surgeon General