Recent VUHDDS Public Use Files
The Public Use Files are very large in size, even when compressed into a zip file. You will need to have a database program in order to load and manipulate the data. Examples of database packages that are capable of managing large relational data sets include but are not necessarily limited to MYSql, Oracle, DB2, SAS, SPSS or SQLServer. Prior to downloading these files, please follow the link below and read through the Frequently Asked Questions, where you will find important information about the contents of the files.
The 2012 VUDDDS files have been updated as of July 2, 2014. For assistance or more information contact 802-865-7704.
- 2012 Vermont Outpatient Data (10.3 mb)
- 2012 Vermont Inpatient Data (2.7 mb)
- 2012 Emergency Department Data (8.2 mb)
- 2012 Vermont Expanded Outpatient Data (29.6 mb)
- 2012 Vermont Revenue Code Data (48.3 mb)
- 2011 Vermont Outpatient Data (11.3 mb)
- 2011 Vermont Inpatient Data (2.9 mb)
- 2011 Emergency Department Data (8.7 mb)
- 2011 Vermont Expanded Outpatient Data (31.4 mb)
- 2011 Vermont Revenue Code Data (51.3 mb)