- Poison Prevention
- Flooding and Power Outages
- Better Health
- Cancer and Screening
- Immunization and Vaccination
- Infectious Diseases
- Tobacco and Smoking
***Fact sheets are in pdf format.
- Call 9-1-1 if this is a medical emergency
- Poison Hotline: 1-800-222-1222
- Childhood Lead Poisoning: 1-800-439-8550
Safe Medication Disposal
Brochures about where to bring medication for safe disposal - specific to Burlington, Vermont and the surrounding area.
Better Nutrition for Adults
Coronary Heart Disease
Healthy Blood Pressure
Vaccination-related handouts and fact sheets for healthcare professionals and the public from the Immunization Action Coalition.